คุ้กกี้ช็อคโกแลตชิพ (Chocolate Chip Cookies)
Chocolate chip cookies are the perfect snack. Now imagine those cookies are soft and chewy with a glass of milk or a couple of scoops of ice cream. Hmmm I have your mind going and dreaming about these cookies. Whatever the reason, one thing is sure. You loved, and maybe still do love, chocolate chip cookies. You can eat them when they are warm and right out of the oven or you can save them for a few days and still enjoy them just as much.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup CoCoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Chocolate Chip Cookies Cooking:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies
See the full version of this recipe through this link » Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe